- Interview with Dan Lenard, President of World Voices, the only non-profit international industry trade organization for voice actors. We discuss:
- The importance of finding the right voice to help create engaging elearning courses
- Voice actors' role in conveying complex information, cultural literacy, and sounding natural
- Advocating for faculty to enhance teaching skills with a good audio setup, emphasizing a human touch
- The delicate balance of editing to maintain a natural, human-sounding voice
- AI voice synthesis, downplaying its threat to professional voice actors
- Benefits of professional voiceover in higher education, recommending proper recording techniques
- New classroom technology in lecture capture, wireless body mics
- Podcasting basics and the importance of proper recording technique
- Podcast Transcript generated using AI by Podsqueeze
- Podsafe music selection
- "Jingle Bells" by Natalie Brown - soulful vocalist/songwriter with a dynamic, multi-octave vocal range
*Podsqueeze was used to generate the transcript of my podcast. My links to Podsqueeze include referral links. If you decide to try it out using those links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps support the podcast, allowing me to continue providing valuable content.
Use this code: 10OFF3MONTH at Podsqueeze to get 10% off.