Interview with Cameron Stoker, Founder & CEO of SpeechCloud. "SpeechCloud is an all-in-one customizable teaching tool that ends the classroom tech struggle." We discuss:
Cameron's background and involvement with SpeechCloud
Cameron Stoker, CEO
- Overview of what SpeechCloud does for instructors
- Features that distinguish SpeechCloud from other products
- Importance of behavior in teaching and learning
- Technical aspects of SpeechCloud
- Compatibility with learning management systems (LMS)
- Addressing challenges with traditional teaching methods
- Upcoming features and benefits of SpeechCloud for teachers and students
- Future development plans and affordability of SpeechCloud
- Value of a free plan and the importance of user feedback.
- Interview Transcript
- Podsafe music selection
- Concerto No. 2 in G Minor (Summer) from the CD entitled "The Four Seasons by Vivaldi" by the American Baroque Orchestra.