- Blackboard Corporate Keynote Wrap-Up
- Blackboard CEO, Michael Chasen, opened the corporate keynote and announced...
- Project XP: xpLor - XP stands for "cross-platform" and Lor stands for "learning object repository". Finally a way for faculty content experts to share and consume modular learning objects.
- Ray Henderson, CTO and President of Academic Platforms, discussed recent advances and the future roadmap for Learn
- ConnectTxt - new 2-Way SMS Platform
- Bb Learn Service Pack 8 - improved global navigation, assessment insight, item analysis, and more
- Bb Analytics for Learn - new dashboards for improved decision making
- Bb Collaborate v12 - improves Learn integration, including grade book, and mobile delivery
- Bb Social - social learning coming in the fall for FREE with Community module
- Katie Blot, President of Global Services Division, presented new professional services aimed at expanding program and course development, marketing, and student lifecycle support.
- Kayvon Beykpour, General Manager of Blackboard Mobile showcased new capabilities in Blackboard Mobile Learn and Mobile Central
- Mobile Central maps now include augmented reality
- Mobile Learn now includes mobile assessments
- Usage and analytics are now available
- Push notifications for students
- Podsafe Music Selection from Magnatune
- Concerto No. 2 in G Minor (Summer) by the American Baroque Orchestra. The full CD "The Four Seasons by Vivaldi" is available at magnatune.com
Friday, July 27, 2012
RPP #104: Blackboard World 2012 Wrap-Up
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)