This special COVID-Converted Edition audio and video podcast series responds to the impact of COVID-19 on the way we live, learn, and work. Teachers all over the world have been thrown into teaching their "COVID-Converted" courses online. This series will focus on moving from this emergency remote teaching and learning to more thoughtfully prepared online learning experiences.
Interview with Michael Chasen, co-founder, and CEO of Class Technologies Inc. Class adds teaching and learning tools to Zoom making virtual classrooms feel like real classrooms. We discuss:
Michael Chasen's background
Watch on YouTube
- Class for Zoom features
- Tests, surveys, proctored exams
- One-on-one student conversations
- Multiple gallery seating charts: view by name, the order of hand raising, participation view
- Measuring engagement using extensive analytics
- Combined in-person and remote students
- Monitor multiple Zoom rooms simultaneously
- LTI integration with the LMS
- Podsafe music selection
- "Run" from the new age piano album "Lines Build Walls" by Ehren Starks.