- This episode is an abstract of a PADLA webinar entitled "Equity & Inclusion in Online Course Design" by Carrie O’Donnell, Founder of O’Donnell Learn, and Brett Christie, Director of Learning Experience Design for O’Donnell Learn. Watch, listen, and learn about:
Watch on Youtube
- 8 Elements of Effective Learning
- Principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Quality vs. Equity vs. Inclusion
- The Bandwidth Immediacy Matrix
- Establishing a Sense of Community and Belonging
- Ensuring Multiple Means of Representation, Engagement, and Expression
- Learning Glass: A Mini-Lecture Recording Tool
- Blackboard Ally: A UDL Accessibility Tool
- PadLet: Works the way your mind works - with sight, sound, and touch
- Voicethread: A tool for online engagement
- Zoom: Virtual poster presentations
- Save your seat for the next FREE PADLA Equity & Inclusion in Online Course Design Webinar on September 10 to participate and hear the full story.
- Podsafe music selection
- Concerto No. 2 in G Minor (Summer) from the CD entitled "The Four Seasons by Vivaldi" by the American Baroque Orchestra.