- Interview with Tony Orlando, CEO of DubLabs, LLC on how mobile apps from DubLabs "Unifies student mobility and increases engagement to improve performance and retention."
- We answer the questions:
Tony Orlando, CEO
- What does DubLabs do?
- How are mobile apps developed?
- How do apps increase student engagement and improve performance & retention?
- How are they integrated with university systems?
- What kind of modules are supported?
- What mobile platforms are supported?
- How long does it take to implement?
- Who is responsible for managing the store (iTunes & Google Play)
- How often does one have to upload a new build?
- Podsafe music selection from Music Alley
- Air on G String by J.S. Bach performed by UK’s Brunswick Duo