- Interview with Jason Jordan, Vice President for Higher Ed Markets at Knewton
- We answer the questions:
- What is adaptive or personalized learning?
- How does Knewton work?
- Is it a tool kit or prepackaged content?
- Is Knewton used for more than math?
- How is crowd-sourced data used?
- Is Knewton used for corporate or competency/mastery based education?
- What higher ed challenges can Knewton help solve?
- What's in the future for Knewton?
- Podsafe music selection
|Jason Jordan, VP for Higher Ed Markets|