- Interview with Dina Leytes a Practice Group Chair, Intellectual Property and New Media, at Griesing Law, a boutique law firm in Philadelphia.
- We answer the questions:
- What is online distance e-learning?
- What are the most common questions you get?
- What are the institutions' rights over faculty content?
- Do patent policies apply to copyright too?
- What are the copyright implications of using 3rd party media in a live lecture as opposed to putting that same content online?
- Is copyright "fair use" foolproof?
- Can I use a graphic I found on Google Images in my PPT in class? Or on the www?
- Are faculty doing "work for hire"?
- Podsafe music selection from Music Alley
- "Ain't No Reason" by Brett Dennen - featured on several TV shows including "House", "Scrubs" and "Grey's Anatomy"