- Why 42 lines?
Marcus Popetz, CEO
- What's wrong with discussion boards
- Discussion board, group chat, instant messaging,
- Requires LMS LTI integration
- Analytics to lower instructor workload
- Creating a hybrid cadence between synchronous and asynchronous
- Integration with Zoom and other video conferencing systems
- Accessibility accommodation including auto-captioning
- Compatible with smartphones
- Visual layout with 'cards' instead of a long list of text
- Faculty can mark up videos!
- Peer to peer interaction is coming
- Future direction to use data science to build "formative drop-out detector" to improve student retention
- Podsafe music selection
- Kiss This! (Hey IRS)" by Robert Lund of the Funny Music Project, a parody of Faith Hill's "This Kiss"