- This special audio and video podcast is a recording of the Keynote presentation by JT Kostman, Ph.D., AI Psychologist and CEO of ProtectedBy.AI on "Covid as a Catalyst for Positive Change" presented at the 2020 PADLA eLearning 3.0 Conference. "Join us for a provocative conversation with Dr. JT Kostman to gain insight into the four areas that will make all the difference for your organization and your career over the coming months and years." JT talks about helping our institutions to survive and thrive during this crisis.
Click Image to Watch Video
- He uses storytelling to tell us how we can take ACTION:
- Opportunities and
- His four stories illustrate how we can make a difference and thrive:
- Human Capital
- Technology including Artificial Intelligence and Intelligence Augmentation
- Podsafe music selection
- Vivaldi: Concerto No. 4 in G Minor “Winter” (Allegro movement) from The Four Seasons by the American Baroque Orchestra.