- Interview with Anders Krohn, CEO and Co-founder of Aula Education. Aula brings students, staff, and educators together in a digital environment that encourages interaction and collaboration.
- We discuss:
- The meaning of the name "Aula"
- How Aula got started
- Social and conversational pedagogy
- Integrations with the SIS, Google, Microsoft
- Experience with traditional LMSs
- How faculty respond to AULA
- How AULA replaces an LMS
- Institutions that dumped their LMS
|Anders Krohn, CEO|
- Podsafe music selection
- "Woods of Chaos" by Rob Costlow - New Age Piano