- Interview with John Baker, CEO, D2L
D2L (formerly Desire2Learn) announced the next generation of its learning platform, Brightspace. By featuring a new faculty user experience and bringing adaptive learning to the masses, D2L says that Brightspace is more flexible, smarter, and easier to use.
- We discuss D2L and their next generation LMS, Brightspace
- We answer the questions:
- Does it replace "legacy" D2L?
- What is adaptive learning and LeaP?
- What features can be used in-class?
- What about student retention support and e-portfolios?
- What's the new faculty UI?
- How is it delivered? Multi-tenant Cloud? Hosted? On premise?
- Podsafe music selection from Music Alley
- "Fly Fly Fly" by singer/song writer Adrina Thorpe - Influenced by Sarah Mclachlan, Tori Amos, and Coldplay