- Interview: Gwen Burbank, Curriculum Manager/Instructional Technology Specialist for the MBA program at St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies. Gwen is also a member of the Pennsylvania Distance Learning Association (PADLA.org)
- Gwen went undercover as a MBA student in St. George's synchronous online program. We discuss:
- key educational management issues
- instructional design factors
- teaching techniques helpful in keeping students engaged and honest
- "the good, bad and ugly" of synchronous online learning
- Podsafe Music Selection from Jamendo
- "Woods of Chaos" by Rob Costlow - New Age Piano"